Course Fee: $150.00
International Customers - $25.00 shipping fee added for materials. Please allow up to 2 weeks to receive course materials.
Course Date: January 30 - February 27, 2017
Registration Deadline: January 23, 2017
In the HighScope approach, teachers and children explore new materials, new experiences and new ideas during small-group time. In this workshop you will learn:
- How children learn "content" through active learning small-group times.
- To scaffold (provide differentiated learning) within each activity to maximize each child's learning experience.
- To plan for the three components of a HighScope small-group time.
- Lots of activity ideas.
This course includes one welcome week and three weeks of instruction. Participants should plan on spending about two hours per week to do the assignments (total of six clock hours).
|Course Materials Included
Small Group Times to Scaffold Early Learning
- Participants will receive their welcome email with login instructions 1-2 days before your class starts.
- Please provide a current email address to enable course communication.
- HighScope will grant refunds (minus the cost of student materials) to students only if they withdraw from the course prior to its start. Cancellation email is required to withdraw from this course - [email protected]
- This course is 4 weeks long plus a registration/welcome week (total of 5 weeks).
- Clock Hours: 12.