HIGHSCOPE PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM KIT
Product code : P4002SET
A comprehensive, research-based curriculum carefully designed to provide a rich academic foundation and foster child creativity, confidence, and independence. The HighScope Preschool Curriculum includes defined teaching practices that enable adults to create engaging classrooms where children learn through active participatory learning. HighScope's unique incorporation of the plan-do-review process, support in developing conflict resolution skills, and focus on adult scaffolding produces an early learning environment where all children thrive.
The Preschool Curriculum includes:
- The Essentials – These curriculum resources provide the basis for understanding HighSccope's foundational principles, including active participatory learning, Plan-Do-Review®, positive adult-child interactions, and intentional teaching to guide and extend children's individual learning through HighScope's eight curriculum content areas.
- The HighScope Preschool Curriculum 9-book Set
- Key Developmental Indicator (KDI) Scaffolding Charts
- Lesson Plans for the First 30 Days, 3rd ed.
- Setting Up the Preschool Classroom
- Daily Routine Cards
- English-Spanish Classroom Area Signs (also includes small area signs for children's planning)
- Numbers Plus Preschool Mathematics Curriculum
- STEM Made Simple: 25 Activities by Preschool Teachers
- Let's Read It Again! Interactive Read-Alouds
- Small-Group Times to Scaffold Early Learning
- 50 Large-Group Activities for Active Learners
- Big Beats for Young Peeps (CD)
- Rhythmically Moving 2 (CD)