WORK TIME SEPTEMBER 20 - OCTOBER 18, 2021
Product code : 612-21-029
In a HighScope classroom, work time the "do" part of plan-do-review is when children carry out their plans, play, and solve problems. In this workshop you will learn:
- The "basics" of work time, including work time "dos and don'ts.
- That work time is a time for active learning
- What children do at work time, including the four types of play they engage in.
- How adults support children at work time, including strategies for supporting and scaffolding children's learning.
- Course Registration for this course closes Monday, September 6, 2021. Late registrations cannot be accepted.
- If paying by PO, please complete online registration for all of your participants, and send in a copy of your web order with your PO to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participants will receive their welcome email with login instructions 1-2 days before class starts.
- Participants need to provide a current email address for course communication.
- HighScope will grant a refund (minus the cost of student materials) to participants only if they withdraw from the course before it begins. To withdraw from the course, participants must send a cancellation email to email@example.com prior to the course's start.
- This course if 4 weeks long, the first week is Welcome Week and 3 weeks of instruction
- This course is 3 credit hours.