INFANT TODDLER PQA RELIABILITY TEST AUGUST 16 - 20, 2021
Product code : 605-21-040
This exam is offered to certify that you are a Reliable PQA Assessor. The test is composed of ten sections and includes scoring evidence for Infant-Toddler PQA Form A and Preschool/Infant-Toddler PQA Form B; and viewing and scoring video clips. You have one week to complete all ten sections of the test. Most people complete the test in two-three hours. To successfully complete the test, you must score 80% correct on each of the 10 sections.
You will need a copy of the Infant-Toddler PQA Form A and Preschool/Infant-Toddler PQA Form B to answer the test questions PQA forms are not included in the price of the exam. To order PQA forms, call 1.800.40.PRESS or order online here.
- Course Registration closes Monday, August 2, 2021. Late registrations cannot be accepted.
- If paying by PO, please complete online registration for all of your participants, and send in a copy of your web order with your PO to email@example.com.
- Participants will receive their welcome email with login instructions 1-2 days before class starts.
- Participants need to provide a current email address for course communication.
- HighScope will grant a refund (minus the cost of student materials) to participants only if they withdraw from the course before it begins. To withdraw from the course, participants must send a cancellation email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the course's start.