COR ADVANTAGE JANUARY 11 - FEBRUARY 15, 2021
Product code : 601-21-045
Price $275/person, includes COR Advantage Scoring Guide
Led by a HighScope facilitator, this four-week online training requires teachers to work about three hours per week. Upon completion, participants will be able to identify COR Advantage categories, items and indicators. Video clips and expert instruction will teach participants how to collect and accurately score complete and objective evidence. Strategies to engage families in the child assessment process will be reviewed. Learn more about COR Advantage, HighScope’s research-validated birth-to-kindergarten child assessment tool at coradvantage.com
- Course Registration closes one week prior to the course start date. Late registrations cannot be accepted.
- If paying by PO, please complete online registration for all of your participants, and send in a copy of your web order with your PO to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participants will receive their welcome email with login instructions 1-2 days before class starts.
- Please provide a current email address to enable course communication.
- HighScope will grant refunds (minus the cost of student materials) to students only if they withdraw from the course prior to its start. Cancellation must be received by email to email@example.com .
- This course is 4 weeks long plus a registration/welcome week (total of 5 weeks).