PQA-R VIRTUAL TRAINING APRIL 13-14, 2021
Product code : 621-21-016
Cost: $175/person. Includes electronic copy of the PQA-R, Classroom Materials Checklist, and Scoring Guide.
In this virtual workshop, participants will learn how to use the PQA-R, HighScope’s online program quality assessment tool. Day 1 will include an overview of each section of the PQA-R and an introduction to the Classroom Materials Checklist. Participants will have the opportunity to practice writing evidence and scoring items. On day two, participants will observe videos of preschool teachers interacting with children and hone their skills in writing evidence, scoring items, and calculating performance levels.
Guided instruction will begin each day at 11:00am–2:30pm EST. Homework will be assigned on both days and must be completed and returned the same day. Day 2 will begin with a brief Q&A session before moving on to the next topic.
- If using a purchase order to make your payment, please complete online registration for all participants and send a copy of your web order with your PO to kEncEmailqsfttAijhitdpqf/psh.
- Participants will receive via email instructions for the virtual date and times before the training.
- Please provide a current email address to enable course communication.
- HighScope will grant refunds to students (minus the cost of student materials) only if they withdraw from the course prior to its start. Cancellation must be received by email to kEncEmailqsfttAijhitdpqf/psh .
- The PQA-R is an evaluation tool for the Great Start Readiness Program (GSRP). It is not a tool to demonstrate fidelity to the HighScope Curriculum.