SMALL GROUP TIME ONLINE OCTOBER 28 - NOVEMBER 25, 2019
Product code : 614-19-015
Price $175/person, includes Small Group Times to Scaffold Early Learning Book
In the HighScope approach, teachers and children explore new materials, new experiences and new ideas during small-group time. In this workshop you will learn:
- How children learn "content" through active learning small-group times
- To scaffold (provide differentiated learning) within each activity to maximize each child's learning experience
- To plan for the three components of a HighScope small-group time
- Lots of activity ideas
- Course Registration closes one week prior to the course start date. Late registrations cannot be accepted.
- If paying by PO, please complete online registration for all of your participants, and send in a copy of your web order with your PO to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participants will receive their welcome email with login instructions 1-2 days before class starts.
- Please provide a current email address to enable course communication.
- HighScope will grant refunds (minus the cost of student materials) to students only if they withdraw from the course prior to its start. Cancellation must be received by email to email@example.com.
- This course is 3 weeks long plus a registration/welcome week (total of 4 weeks). Participants should plan on spending approximately 2 hours per week for assignments.