LARGE-GROUP TIMES SEPTEMBER 20 - OCTOBER 18, 2021
Product code : 615-21-029
This workshop will help you transform your large-group time (also called circle times) into a fun and meaningful part of your day. If you want to learn how to bring children and adults together for action songs, cooperative games and projects, movement activities, storytelling, and more, then you should consider this workshop. You will learn how to implement shared control during large-group time, the format for an appropriate large-group time, and how to develop appropriate large-group time activities and plans.
- Course Registration for this course closes Monday, September 6, 2021. Late registrations cannot be accepted.
- If paying by PO, please complete online registration for all of your participants, and send in a copy of your web order with your PO to email@example.com.
- Participants will receive their welcome email with login instructions 1-2 days before class starts.
- Participants need to provide a current email address for course communication.
- HighScope will grant a refund (minus the cost of student materials) to participants only if they withdraw from the course before it begins. To withdraw from the course, participants must send a cancellation email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the course's start.
- This course if 4 weeks long, the first week is Welcome Week and 3 weeks of instruction Participants should plan on spending approximately 2 hours per week for assignments.
- This course is 6 credit hours.