INFANT-TODDLER PQA RELIABILITY TEST AUGUST 5 - 9, 2019
Product code : 605-19-023
Price $350/person, includes the Infant-Toddler PQA Form A and B and participation in HighScope’s online exam to demonstrate Rater-Reliability.
This online workshop provides hands-on experiences in observing, recording, and evaluating program quality using HighScope's Infant-Toddler Program Quality Assessment (PQA) instrument. Fee includes the IT PQA and participation in HighScope's online exam to demonstrate Rater-Reliability.
- Course Registration closes one week prior to the course start date. Late registrations cannot be accepted.
- If paying by PO, please complete online registration for all of your participants, and send in a copy of your web order with your PO to email@example.com.
- Participants will receive their welcome email with login instructions 1-2 days before class starts.
- Participants need to provide a current email address for course communication.
- HighScope will grant a refund (minus the cost of student materials) to participants only if they withdraw from the course before it begins. To withdraw from the course, participants must send a cancellation email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the course's start.
- This course is 5 weeks plus a welcome week (total of 6 weeks).