WORK TIME JANUARY 11 - FEBRUARY 8, 2021
Product code : 612-21-024
In a HighScope classroom, work time the "do" part of plan-do-review is when children carry out their plans, play, and solve problems. In this workshop you will learn:
- The "basics" of work time, including work time "dos and don'ts.
- That work time is a time for active learning
- What children do at work time, including the four types of play they engage in.
- How adults support children at work time, including strategies for supporting and scaffolding children's learning.
- Course Registration closes one week prior to the course start date. Late registrations cannot be accepted.
- If paying by PO, please complete online registration for all of your participants, and send in a copy of your web order with your PO to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participants will receive their welcome email with login instructions 1-2 days before class starts.
- Please provide a current email address to enable course communication.