CREATING MEANINGFUL PRESCHOOL LESSON PLANNING SEPTEMBER 20 - OCTOBER 18, 2021
Product code : 613-21-028
Lesson planning is a critical component in supporting children's learning and development. This workshop will help you to learn how to plan appropriate activities based on curriculum content, child development, and children's interests. You will learn how to plan for each segment of the daily routine.
- Course Registration for this course closes Monday, September 6, 2021. Late registrations cannot be accepted.
- If paying by PO, please complete online registration for all of your participants, and send in a copy of your web order with your PO to email@example.com.
- Participants will receive their welcome email with login instructions 1-2 days before class starts.
- Participants need to provide a current email address for course communication.
- HighScope will grant a refund (minus the cost of student materials) to participants only if they withdraw from the course before it begins. To withdraw from the course, participants must send a cancellation email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the course's start.
- This course if 4 weeks long, the first week is Welcome Week and 3 weeks of instruction Participants should plan on spending approximately 2 hours per week for assignments.
- This course is 3 credit hours.