WORK TIME ONLINE SEPTEMBER 30 - OCTOBER 28, 2019
Product code : 612-19-016
In a HighScope classroom, work time the "do" part of plan-do-review is when children carry out their plans, play, and solve problems. In this workshop you will learn:
- The "basics" of work time, including work time "dos and don'ts.
- That work time is a time for active learning
- What children do at work time, including the four types of play they engage in.
- How adults support children at work time, including strategies for supporting and scaffolding children's learning.
- Course Registration closes one week prior to the course start date. Late registrations cannot be accepted.
- If paying by PO, please complete online registration for all of your participants, and send in a copy of your web order with your PO to email@example.com.
- Participants will receive their welcome email with login instructions 1-2 days before class starts.
- Please provide a current email address to enable course communication.
- HighScope will grant refunds (minus the cost of student materials) to students only if they withdraw from the course prior to its start. Cancellation must be received by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- This course includes one welcome week and three weeks of instruction (total of 4 weeks). Participants should plan on spending about one hour per week to do the assignments (total of three clock hours).