NUMBERS PLUS JANUARY 11 - MARCH 2, 2021
Product code : 618-21-017
This online workshop will introduce you to the importance of math learning for preschool children and use of the Numbers Plus Preschool Mathematics Curriculum. You will learn about important math concepts in the number sense and operations, geometry, measurement, algebra and data analysis. We will cover how to scaffold children's math learning using specific interaction strategies. We will also discuss how to add materials to your classroom to support children's math learning. During the workshop you will use activities from our new Numbers Plus Preschool Mathematics Curriculum. Workshop includes one welcome week and six weeks of instruction (twelve training hours).
- Course Registration closes one week prior to the course start date. Late registrations cannot be accepted.
- If paying by PO, please complete online registration for all of your participants, and send in a copy of your web order with your PO to email@example.com.
- Participants will receive their welcome email with login instructions 1-2 days before your class starts.
- Please provide a current email address to enable course communication. HighScope will grant refunds (minus the cost of student materials) to students only if they withdraw from the course prior to its start. Cancellation by email is required to withdraw from this course - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Workshop includes 6 weeks of instruction and 1 registration/welcome week (total 7 weeks).