PLANNING AND RECALL ONLINE OCTOBER 28 - NOVEMBER 25, 2019
Product code : 616-19-015
Price $175/person, includes Making the Most of Plan-Do-Review Book, DVD of Planning and Recall clips.
Planning and recall bracket work time and when taken together form the signature segment of HighScope's daily routine, plan-do-review. In this course you will learn:
- The benefits of planning and recall times
- How to plan and recall with children
- How planning and recall are similar and different
- How planning and recall changes over time
- To create your own planning and recall experiences based on children's interests
- Course Registration closes one week prior to the course start date. Late registrations cannot be accepted.
- If paying by PO, please complete online registration for all of your participants, and send in a copy of your web order with your PO to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participants will receive their welcome email with login instructions 1-2 days before class starts.
- Please provide a current email address to enable course communication.
- HighScope will grant refunds (minus the cost of student materials) to students only if they withdraw from the course prior to its start. Cancellation must be received by email to email@example.com.
- This course includes one welcome week and three weeks of instruction (total of 4 weeks). Participants should plan on spending about two hours per week to do the assignments (total of six clock hours).