PRESCHOOL PQA RELIABILTY TEST JAN 11 - 15, 2021
Product code : 607-21-051
This exam is offered to certify that you are a Reliable PQA Assessor. The test is composed of ten sections and includes scoring evidence for Preschool PQA Form A and Preschool PQA Form B; and viewing and scoring video clips. You have one week to complete all ten sections of the test. Most people complete the test in two-three hours. To successfully complete the test, you must score 80% correct on each of the 10 sections.
You will need a copy of the Preschool PQA Form A and Preschool PQA Form B to answer the test questions (PQA forms are not included in the price of the exam. To order PQA forms, call 1.800.407.7377).
MDE is defining formal PQA training as training implemented by HighScope Field Consultants or HighScope Staff. The training will have used the HighScope PQA Training Agenda and resulted in a Certificate of Completion from the HighScope Educational Research Foundation. Any ECS who is not currently a reliable assessor must complete the online training and examination.
Presently the Preschool PQA can be used to score fidelity to the HighScope Preschool Curriculum. A HighScope Preschool Curriculum Fidelity Tool is under development and will be available at a later date.
- Course Registration closes one week prior to the course start date. Late registrations cannot be accepted.
- If paying by PO, please complete online registration for all of your participants, and send in a copy of your web order with your PO to email@example.com.
- Participants will receive their welcome email with login instructions 1-2 days before class starts.
- Participants need to provide a current email address for course communication.
- HighScope will grant a refund (minus the cost of student materials) to participants only if they withdraw from the course before it begins. To withdraw from the course, participants must send a cancellation email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the course's start.