HIGHSCOPE INFANT-TODDLER CURRICULUM KIT
Product code : F2107SET
A comprehensive curriculum grounded in current research, designed to support and guide you to build trusting relationships with your youngest learners so they feel confident to learn, explore, and exercise their creative imagination through purposeful play. The HighScope Infant-Toddler Curriculum includes defined teaching practices that enable adults to create effective classrooms where children learn through active participatory learning. In additional to providing an engaging learning environment and using a comprehensive curriculum model, HighScope's unique incorporation of responsive individual routines, conflict-resolution skills, positive attachment relationships, and adult scaffolding produces an early learning environment where all children can thrive.
The Infant-Toddler Curriculum includes:
- The Essentials – These resources guide teachers through the process of creating high-quality experiences for infants and toddlers, using HighScope's active learning approach and six curriculum content areas of early learning. This comprehensive curriculum offers specific strategies for nurturing and supporting infant and toddler development in an active learning, child-centered environment.
- Tender Care and Early Learning: Supporting Infants and Toddlers in Child Care Settings, 2nd Ed.
- Infant-Toddler Wheel of Learning/Key Developmental Indicator Card
- Lesson Plans for a Strong Start: The First 30 Days for Infants
- Lesson Plans for a Strong Start: The First 30 Days for Toddlers
- The Infant-Toddler Learning Environment (DVD)
- Infant-Toddler Daily Routine Cards
- English-Spanish Toddler Classroom Area Signs (also includes small area signs for children's planning)
- Infant-Toddler Letter Links Book & Subscription
- Let's Play and Learn Together! 30 At-Home Activities for Infants and Toddlers
- Infant-Toddler Song Book
- Small-Group Times to Scaffold Early Learning
- Big Beats for Young Peeps (CD)
- Rhythmically Moving 2 (CD)