CREATING MEANINGFUL LESSON PLANS FOR PRESCHOOL OCTOBER 28 - NOVEMBER 25, 2019
Product code : 613-19-015
Lesson planning is a critical component in supporting children's learning and development. This workshop will help you to learn how to plan appropriate activities based on curriculum content, child development, and children's interests. You will learn how to plan for each segment of the daily routine.
- Course Registration closes one week prior to the course start date. Late registrations cannot be accepted.
- If paying by PO, please complete online registration for all of your participants, and send in a copy of your web order with your PO to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participants will receive their welcome email with login instructions 1-2 days before class starts.
- Please provide a current email address to enable course communication.
- HighScope will grant refunds (minus the cost of student materials) to students only if they withdraw from the course prior to its start. Cancellation must be received by email to email@example.com .
- This course includes one welcome week and three weeks of instruction (total of 4 weeks). Participants should plan on spending about two hours per week to do the assignments.